1. It tastes BETTER! Many people prefer the taste of organic food.
2. MORE Nutrients! Well balanced soils grow strong healthy plants which contain higher levels of vitamins and minerals.
3. Organic farming promotes Biodiversity Buying organic and supporting organic farming promotes a less toxic planet.
4. Choosing Organic meats lessens your exposure to antibiotics, synthetic hormones, and drugsthat find their way into the animals and ingested by you.
5. Organic Farms Respect our water resources. The human body is made up of two-thirds of water. Organic farming uses less water and no chemicals which protects and conserves our water resources.
6. Organic Farmers Builds soil. Each small piece of living soil contains thousands of microorganisms which help retain water and provide nutrients to the plants. Plants grown in healthy soil can better resist disease and insects.
7. Organic Farmers helps Keep Rural Communities Healthy. It can be a lifeline for small farms because it offers alternative market where sellers can command fair prices for crops
8. Organic farmers work in Harmony with Nature. Organic agriculture respects the balance demanded of a healthy ecosystem. Wildlife is encouraged by including forage crops in rotation and by retaining fence rows, wetlands and other natural areas.
9. Safer Working environment for farmers. Farmers are not exposed to toxins from pesticides on a daily bases
10. Pesticide FREE! There are more then 400 chemical pesticides used in conventional farming of “Non Organic” Products.
“Many people put more time into the maintenance of their cars than into their own body! Buy yourself organic vegetables and eat them. Invest in yourself”.... Annie Padden and David Jubb.
If you are exposed to toxins like enviromental pollution, pesticides and herbicides I recommend that you take an antioidant supplement that can help reduce the toxins and eliminate them from your body. For supplements that I recommend to reduce tox True Antioxidant/ Protect click Here