1. Low Hydrochloric Acid (HCL) is associated with age. HCL is responsible for digesting protein (pepsinogen) .With low HCL meats (animal protein) becomes more difficult to digest, when eating a meal you can use supplement to aid digestion or decrease meat consumption.
2. Saliva also decreases with age and is responsible for taste as well as digestion of starch (amylase). The elderly tend to add more sugar and salt to their foods to enhance the flavor. Good teeth are also vital and necessary for proper chewing and digesting of foods. Increased consumption of processed & canned foods is due to its convenient form.
1. Sugar: Refined sugar combined with corn syrup (high fructose) causes diabetes-
especially in children)
2. Pop or Soda:*13 tsp. in a can of pop,
pop can be addictive- causes tooth decay, suppresses immune system, paralyzes,
diabetes, obesity, ADHD, kidney stones, osteoporosis.
Signs of Alzheimer
-Starts with short term memory, then progressing until they just remember there
-Decline in mental decision making, disoriented.
Many people think developing arthritis or Alzheimer is inevitable and a normal part
of aging. Many age related diseases are preventable with diet, exercise and
Prevention of age related disease and illness
1. Increase antioxidants; fruits and vegetables, legumes, soy, whole
grains, Supplement with ACE Sell, Zinc, blueberries,
b) Homocyctine-related to meat= toxic amino acid linked to Alzheimer’s,
Heart Disease, Stroke.
c) DHA- omega 3-lowers risk of Alzheimer
d) High bad fats- Double the risk of disease and illness (cholesterol, Tran’s fat, saturated fats)
2. Exercise- increases circulation, more oxygen & nutrients are circulated to the cells and brain cells.
More oxygen = more capillaries= more blood flow
Increases neurotransmitters- dopamine, serotonin
Enhances memory, learning, attention,decision
3.Connect with other people- keep them mentally stimulated as they age the less likely they will develop dementia. Give them purpose in life, they can take care of children, grandchildren, community etc.
There are supplements that support healthy aging, for 10% off these supplement click the link below: